...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sleepy Saturday...

So this morning, I woke up, so-not-feeling like going to office, knowing it was saturday, and most of my friends don't go to office on saturdays! and I was still feeling sleepy... but eventually I had to haul myself out of bed.... Its getting chillier each morning, and I think pretty soon, the blanky that I take won't be enough to guard against the quickly approaching cold nights of Lahore. I know some people would say, it's not that cold, and indeed, during the day, its quite warm, but the nights are undoubtedly, a little chilly, for me at least, and I'm not complaining, cause I love the chilliness.. :D



Breakfast had to be something quickfix today, so an omelette was quickly whipped up...










and I added some chopped onions...







and chopped cabbage....





And viola, a smashing, spicy, yummy, fluffly omelette was born!


Better not get into too many details, my mouth will start to water!



A tip for making fluffy omelettes!!!

First make sure that you use enough oil for frying, i.e around 2 to 3 tb of good canola or vegetable oil. Cook on medium high heat. Then, when the omelette has been frying for lets say 10 to 15 secs, with a fork, mess it around in the frying pan, like you do for scambled eggs, but you're not going to mess it too much! Flip and cook on both sides till a delicious golden brown.

For an extra va va voom, add a little milk to your omelette mixture before frying.

No comments:

Post a Comment