...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Guru's Lesson

Student: But I don’t understand…

Guru: It will come to you. It will take time. Have some patience. You will understand everything in due time

Student: What if I never understand?

Guru: You are not alone. There are ways to decipher the sweet mysteries of life. You will meet other people. Go to different places and be different people at different times. The only thing that will remain the same is Nature. Let Mother Nature guide you through the sands of time.

Student: but I’m so unsure of myself. What if I fail?

Guru: What if you succeed? And then what is failure or success? Both are different sides of the same coin. Remember winning or losing is not important. The glass should always remain half-full! Half-full!

Student: You mean that I should be positive no matter what and keep a happy face in the face of the fiercest of storms?

Guru: That’s right. You will learn more as you go along life’s path and teach other who ask for your guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment