...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Friday, October 17, 2008

Relentless messengers

Well, apparently, the complaint at the Warid helpline didn't work on one of the numbers, and I had to report another complaint. Finally, now, I'm at peace, and no more messengers. Sadly though, I still don't have any of those messages saved in my inbox in my phone or I would have diplayed them as examples...

Got to hear from an old friend who'd added me on facebook :)

So.... I'm at office right now, and drinking one hot cup of Cinnamon Spice Tea, by Dilmah... and nibbling on a Kellogg's energy Fruit 'n Fibre bar... Mmmmm yummy!!!


I thought I would chronicle the breakfasts I have everyday here as well, cause well, for me breakfasts are the highlight of my day and since I'm a morning person, so I love my breakfasts!!!



Today, I was all set and prepared to have pancakes with my sauted apples, honey and golden
syrup ... when I found out that there was no flour....! Imagine that! No flour!!! Well, then I decided to do the next best thing.... I decided to make some French toast....! with the same sauted apples, honey and golden syrup....

Quite good, except I didn't have coffee :(

It's getting a little chilly and I love it....! Can't wait for winters! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment