...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Okay! So much to write about, where to start? Well, recently I’ve had quite an inspiration, no epiphany rather, and was presented with a lot of ideas in my head to cook something up and create something interesting. I’ll tell you one thing though, it’s amazing how much you can get accomplished when you have loads of free time on your hands. So, as it goes, I’ve made my ginger bread, vanilla cupcakes, chicken and mushroom soup with garlic bread, in the last few days and for dinner last night, I made chicken chile dry with honey and fragrant basil rice, with some freshly baked roast potatoes. I love the combination of chili and honey with the chicken, it’s a hit in the palette!



And here are the photos that go with it!

Chicken Chilli with honey and mustard, with baked oreganao garlic butter potatoes and fragrant basil rice.





Ginger bread with whipped cream frosting



Vanilla cupcakes with whipped cream and bluberry topping










1 comment:

  1. they all look so yummy and i am feeling hungry again. btw good to see another post here after a long gap. it wasn't that long though :P

    ReplyDelete