...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Saturday, October 9, 2010


Saw a really delicious Nigella Lawson cookbook, called Kitchen, Recipes from the heart of the home, at a bookstore. I practically drooled over it, but I had run short of cash by then and then decided against buying it, one because I can find almost all of her recipes online, and so I don't really need to get the book then, and two, because most of the recipes by British cooks, or even American or French or Italian for that matter, use ingredients which are either not available here at all, or not readily enoungh. And of course, cooking should be about using innovation, good taste and old methods using what you have in your kitchen and store cupboards. You don't have to go overboard and get this and that, burning a hole in your pocket. That said, I'll have to be a little careful next time I go food shopping, if I go that is, cause I tend to get a little carried away with the money in my hands (read plastic) and so much food to choose from and ideas swimming in my head, especially now since I have no job.

That said, something new and exciting is right across the horizon, and my old love for theatre is being reignited (I say reignited, though it never extinguished or even faltered for a bit), and I have something to look forward too, and something to keep myself busy too, cause heaven knows I need it.

PS. Why do people make sad love songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment