...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Seek not a smile for a sorrow forever

Seek not a smile
For a sorrow forever.
Seek not the heart
Nor the darkness within.
Seek not the fragrance 
Of the wilted rose.
The night is long
Dawn will never come
Dawn will never come...

The sun has hid
The stars are dead
You seek that
But of which you know not
You know not...

I laugh at the night
It mocks me,
Cloaks me, shrouds me, hides me
Throws me into the fire.
Wherefore I emerge
Once again into the night,
Into the light,
Dancing, embracing, floating
Lost, found and then lost again.
So seek not the fragrance
Of the wilted rose
Seek not a smile
For a sorrow forever
.

1 comment:

  1. ...So seek not the fragrance
    Of the wilted rose
    Seek not a smile
    For a sorrow forever.

    wow beautiful... enjoyed reading it during my break. thanks for sharing and looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete