...these silver lines, travel from my thoughts to yours, wavering, floating like spirits dancing...


Friday, April 10, 2009

n o s t a l g i a

Life has a funny way of bringing back past memories to you at the most unexpected moments... when you least expect it, you suddenly remember something and delving on it, you try to recount the magic of that long ago moment. Like right now, for example, I am struck by a strong feeling of nostalgia, remembering my old office days... how those winter days and nights passed by... so quickly and how suddenly I have moved on and adjusted myself to my new workplace. But I still remember those moments, those moments of colourful memories, that are sometimes triggered by some smells, sometimes just like that... like I said, totally unexpected and totally sudden. I still have the empty perfume bottle that I used to wear in those days, and I have kept it because it, more than anything else brings back a load of memories, some images, some snippets of coversation, my feelings of those times... I will hang on to this little bottle, and cherish it more than anything... because it too is a part of that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment